Round 2 Application - 9:00am Monday, August 10th through 11:59pm Friday, August 28th. Apply now. For those who applied in Round 1 and did not receive funding, you will be automatically rolled into Round 2.
- Grants of $5000 to $50,000 are available for small businesses that have been negatively affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and related statewide business closure.
- Eligible businesses may be structured as C-corporations, S-corporations, limited liability corporations, sole proprietors, independent contractors, or self employed individuals.
- Be physically located, certified to do business, and generate at least 51% of their revenues in Pennsylvania
- Have annual revenue (prior to March 1, 2020) of $1 million or less prior to the impact of COVID-19; and
- 25 or fewer full-time equivalent employees prior to February 15, 2020.
- Business must have been in operation as of February 15, 2020 and have a clear plan to reopen once permitted.
What do I need to apply?
- Government Issued Photo ID such as a Driver’s License or Passport
- Bank Account Information
- Business financial information:
- Revenue from March 1st to May 31st for 2019 and 2020
- Most recently submitted Federal Tax Return. 2018 or 2019 business and personal tax returns including Schedule C.
- If startup between January 1-February 15, 2020, Internal Profit & Loss Statement
- Proof of Business Registration with PA Department of State, as applicable
- Articles of Incorporation (for corporations and LLCs); or Fictitious Name Registration/”Doing Business As”(Sole Proprietors); or Business License
- Driver license, Articles of Corp. IRS tax returns and bank information.
For Questions Contact:
United Bank of Philadelphia